Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sidekick 09 Internet Hack

Ipa, Almond'22

If the blogger does not go by taste, flavor comes from the bloggers! Archived

the trail of information left here and there on Web 2.0 by homebrewer and beer, Today I was lucky enough to taste a beer not easy to find here in Puglia, despite coming from a brewery not far away, actually. The historic

Almond '22 is rooted in Abruzzo, which is almost a decade, and under the creative guidance of the versatile as well as arch-known master Yuri Ferri (for which details the history and personal reference to almond'22 e Bir & Fud ) has recently also expanded the capacity of its plant, a sign of the recognized value of its creatures.


Its beers are the first to which is attached to the memory of my beer in bottles of 75 cl , format that I had never met before I found the world craftsmanship.
I do not have a good background to speak of its products until today, but I will try to recover the lost time later.

starting right now.
Today, along with good Donato Di Palma of the brewery "lighthouse" Bari Birranova, including a transfer of a crush public and some talk, I was able to receive offer to try the IPA Pink Almond, in fact.
The bottle and label design very saucy certainly struck me as checking that everything was explained by the presence of pink peppercorns as a spice. For a moment I think of Punk IPA Brewdog, would aesthetic characteristics in common.



The nose have not been able to perceive it, awash with hops aroma and intense flavors of velvety fruit.
It has a soothing yellow peach, and sipping something more is felt.
course, talk of a spice to his already very delicate and elusive, but still noticeable. Especially as aftertaste, exhale through the nose while the beer is in the mouth. The gentle tingling is felt in the upper part of the nose, while the carbonation and mugs-tactile sensations stimulate the imagination. At that point I just thought about pepper, I confess.
guess the red pepper has been reasonably placed towards the end of boiling along with hops, or hops, and perhaps even after their first expulsion of strong aromas. The delicacy and its subtle balance will probably not leave room for different interpretations or balances, or at least I can not imagine.

In fact, the beer is very nice, the 6.2 ° seems to me to reflect the style of the most heavily laden India Pale Ale, and perhaps his not being aggressive makes it docile and quiet, lovely enough to cuddle.

I must thank you for sharing with Donato, to be kind and generous master brewer, in addition to beer as well as that of a highly respected player Almond.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment