Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fast Nimh Charger Schematic

scallops with orange and almonds (Far from the sea, the sea in the heart)

By now you know, you understand, intuitively. Me and the fish are best friends (yes, even that I eat) and he and shellfish are an important part also because of my diet can stimulate my fancy cooking, but not limited to that.
I was born and grew up on the beach in a seaside town on the Tyrrhenian Sea, one of those when I was little, emptied in the winter and were overrun by tourists during the summer. But I lived there and calm seas that followed me into the heart even where the coast is now far away.
His presence has always inspired me, I've always said that in a sense, I felt a little 'siren, a daughter of the sea, the sea that comes and goes, that gives treasures garlands of seaweed and shells.
a child I wrote a story of a mermaid in love with a pirate, sea stars that lit to illuminate his way that hid the pitfalls for not doing arena and would pick up the foam of the wake of his ship, for weaving a blanket wrap and dryer Sitting with which his salt tears, unable to love.
The story still have it and think you wrote it when I was the age of my eldest son, it makes me smile a bit '.
Today I live far from the sea in this wonderful dish and center of France, I miss the sea and the fish I'd catch them, with a line from the pier portcciolo, as before, but only dream of doing, with open eyes I guess I collect shells and scallops and bring them home and garden to take an orange, how to cook this time and Old Downloads Listed plate.

A plate of the sea, away from the sea.
A plate of the sea, the sea in the heart.



Serves 4
3 orange juice (fresh squeezed)
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
500 grams of scallops with coral
1 tablespoon corn starch
estravergine 1 teaspoon olive oil 1 green pepper

50 grams of fillets roasted almonds
the peel of an orange
rice basmati to go with

Mix the orange juice, soy sauce and garlic in a bowl and mix the scallops to wet them thoroughly and leave to marinate for at least an hour.
Next cast scallops retaining the marinade, which will add the corn flour, mixing well to dissolve completely.
In a pan, you heat the oil, fry the peprone cut into julienne and add the scallops and fry for two minutes or until they turn opaque. Add the marinade and cook to thicken, then add almonds and sprinkle with finely grated orange peel.
Serve hot, accompanied by white rice.


With this recipe I participate in the Contest The Citrus Cookbook Cynthia

0 comments:

Post a Comment