Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wedding Welcome Bag Sample Note

blind - third edition by l'UNIVOC

this morning, Saturday, Nov. 15, a strong wind blowing through the streets and the ipalazzi our beloved city and, among the people hurrying to Lestrade to do the last shopping Saturday morning, 4 strange people, including two blindfolded, roamed the streets, armed only dibastoni white ...
here is their story:
"Frank, where are you?" The intersection of sound and noise, the voice of Ilton assume infantile a plea. "Frank, where are you?" I repeat again, quasiangosciato, looking for a friendly presence. "I'm here, can you hear me?" "No, I figured, with all this confusion ..." With all this confusion, all of a sudden, everything seems to go back to the origins of a primordial chaos: the usual steps nonmisurano longer distances, near and far cancel nell'ansiadiun Contact reassuring voices friendly whisper unknown all'orecchiola right direction and the body ... this body that no longer moves connaturalezza, lost coordination, it was shrunken, stooped to lapaura, the need to protect yourself from obstacles and maybe dall'incomprensionedella people. Without more accurate perception of what is around, nientesembra accommodate more uncertain movements of my legs and miebraccia: how the body moves in space, at the extreme limit of possibility eimpossibilità ... Finally the bar for a break after the coffee, suddenly, sentola effort of the new experience and with it the need qualcunoalleggerisca apparently discounted the weight of actions: "Massi, you can pay? Cirifacciamo after ... "
Emanuele


" In turn, walk without seeing each other for over an hour ... and I feel a mixture diansia eccitazione.Scendi and go up the stairs, open and close the door, walk, look Dinon lose contact with the wall with his stick, cercasemplicemente not to miss out ...! A stick and a wall, my miglioriamici for 60 minutes, who would have thought? So begins the adventure of a Saturday morning in the streets of downtown Dipro. Max is my guide, Francy d'Alo has just spiegatoalcune basic rules on how to keep the stick and move like (emenomale!). I feel rather awkward at first, I realize the mieimovimenti unnatural, my sono passettini corti, alzo i piedi piùin alto del solito, per la paura di inciampare.Mi rendo conto di avere un bisogno quasi indispensabile di parlare(anche da sola), di commentare, di esprimere quello che sento epercepisco con gli altri sensi, di fare domande.Sono concentrata e cerco di rimanerlo, cerco di ascoltare i rumoriintorno a me, di capire quando lo spazio si modifica. I tempi sidilatano e così anche la mia percezione dello spazio.Ad un certo punto, mentre cammino, non c'è più il muro: attenzione,ma che succede? Siamo arrivati in piazza Duomo? Provo a ricercare ilmio punto di riferimento, lo ritrovo e sento di aver in qualche modogirato, però è strano…non ci sono rumori…allora Massimiliano (il mioangelo guardian!) makes me think and I realize I am finished ... back into an alley! Explore it a bit ', on the advice of Massy, \u200b\u200bto search for diprendere more confidence with my new situation and then comes back towards us giusta.Quando see you do not realize the true meaning of the ostacolilungo the road, avoid them easily. But now things sonodiverse Caspiterina ... but how many bicycles are supported almuro?? And the cars parked?? Piuttostoforte often hit with a stick, while I move it left and right (as I hadetto Francy!) And ping me smile, booming piùforte than usual, now that I see. And then I say: Well if it was me ilproprietario is a dent! E ne vado fiera! Nondoveva parcheggiarla lì, in quel modo, ecco! E' solo di intralcio!Tanto che un paio di volte, nel tentativo di superare un'auto dallaparte interna rimango incastrata fra macchina e muro…Due o tre volte rischio anche di infilarmi in qualche negozio che hala porta aperta, però me ne rendo conto quasi subito, dai suoni (se adesempio c'è la musica), dagli odori e dalla superficie del pavimento(toccandola col bastone, si sente che è più liscia della strada).Adesso comunque sono più concentrata e cerco di rimanerlo, cerco diascoltare i rumori intorno a me, di capire quando lo spazio simodifica. I tempi si dilatano e così anche la mia percezione dellospazio. Per cui il mio bisogno di parlare si riduce. Inizio ariconoscere dei rumori, come quello di un passeggino o di unabicicletta in movimento. E che soddisfazione quando, ferma in piazzadel Comune, nella confusione di suoni, voci e lavori in corso, riescoa sentire il rumore della fontana!La mia andatura ora è più spedita, mi rendo meglio conto quando lospazio si allarga, anche perché in alcuni punti sento il tepore delsole sulla faccia ed è una sensazione indescrivibile.Riesco pure ad infilarmi in mezzo ad un gruppetto di persone che fauna raccolta firme (me lo dicono loro ovviamente!), sbatacchio un po'il bastone contro il loro tavolino, ridacchio e bofonchio qualcosa diincomprensibile, mi scuso e riprendo a camminare.Ed ecco il meritato aperitivo: muovo lentamente la mia mano sulbancone in search of the glass, I'm afraid to overthrow him. I have to pagare60 cents and luckily that is precisely I have 3 coins to 20 cents, I can recognize, so I look good! Back when, it is to open the door, I have a slight difficulty neltrovare the patch. Come on ... I take off the blindfold I colpiscegli light eyes, it annoys me and I feel a little dizzy and I turn UNPO 'the testa.Più an hour to do what ... maybe a mile? And who cares, I am really glad I had this experience. Fattoriflettere me, taught me something and I especially miha enriched and given the opportunity to understand a bit 'better, quantopossibile, the situation of my friends, approaching them. There sonotante things you take for granted here ... maybe now I Have qualcunain less! "

Elisa Ferretti

0 comments:

Post a Comment