Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Throat Feels Blocked?

Blind for an hour-2nd edition kicks in the dark

Walking blindfolded in the center
What an experience! intense impact, for I have beaten the face twice and now my nose is a little sore ... But I'm glad you did! My companion was Francesca Da and are grateful for all the explanations and suggestions received during the entire course. The feeling of being able to hear what's around you without relying on the sense that most uses, the view was really special ... I realized how little I pay attention to noise, the different impact that the light of the sun or the air has on the skin and the importance of recognizing a voice in the presence of a friend or be available: in fact many of us felt sincerely obstacles, others would be silly ... but thanks to the help of their first was even more appreciated! Then, after much wandering, a quick stop at the bar for a coffee and then Riento in place, where we unwrap. How strange, my corpo ha reagito come non mi sarei mai aspettata. Il ritornare a quel senso a cui son tanto abituata, mi ha provocato un leggero fastidio: mi sentivo in barca, mi girava la testa ed ero sudata. Siamo talmente attaccati a quel che si conosce, che il minimo cambiamento ci provoca tutto questo "STRESS"? Forse si, ma personalmente ritengo sia bello poter conoscere anche i nostri limiti e le nostre debolezze. Grazie per avermi offerto un tal sabato mattina!
Lisa

11 ottobre, è l’inizio di una nuova avventura:
ritrovo in sede io, max, francesca, anna, lisa e serena dopo un’attenta scelta dei bastoni e un’ottima spiegazione d’uso by Francesca, we leave!
ALT but where we go!
Slowly there is a bit of slaughter, do not we fight! and each tells its position! Oh no, this is not good I do not understand anything!
Ok your turn, the rest I'm new and I can not turn around ... that's why I drive next to a now familiar! Max tells me to follow him and follow the instructions of Francesca.
Okay okay, let's move, meanwhile, Anna tells us how the system ... in single file.
without "augh!" but with a simple way walk the second half of ramps and stairs that separate us from the door. Among
chatter and we get many laughs in a quiet, but slow down towards the exit!
Disorientation ! Here's what I tried, only one step out from family who had visual forms in place (at that time touch and hearing are now the masters of this experience, the friend holding each eye was at rest away from the stereotypes that so far they had driven and sometimes deviating) the voices of young-old rich-poor becoming audible signals shall conform to the body.
I felt fear and distrust of those around me, but I my guide and other friendly voices that kept me company !
The hardest thing for me was to follow the direction of the road, I had to keep an eye (as Max said) the perimeter. The sidewalks and the walls were my references tactile items as I have already said they sounded, but for me it was codified some of these items are not passed over me as if they were superior beings, I was afraid that I saw as I did not see them .
sometimes for fear of being too intrusive tried to break away from the wall then that wall was not alone! Cabinets, message boards, trees, fences, cars, bikes ... all under the supervision of Max that "like a brother" I pointed out every detail making me be wrong! Why more than once I went into a blind alley?!
Bhè le risate durante il percorso non sono mancate! lisa ha avuto un incontro ravvicinato con un palo, non si è accontentata di confonderlo e scambiarlo per una persona…lo ha direttamente colpito e lui ha risposto con un abbraccio(o era viceversa?!) la serena mi era troppo avanti, ma di sicuro avrà combinato qualcosa insieme all’anna.
Con massi e la francesca ho imparato a riconoscere i soldi e pagare il mio succo preso al bar!
Ho fatto l’ultimo tratto con sicurezza e giocando con max a chi avrebbe raggiunto prima la sede….menomale che massi mi ha fermato! Perché dall’euforia di fare prima avevo superato di un po’ la nostra sede...il nostro arrivo! Munita di un mazzo di chiavi (S.pietro is not provided!) I tried the patch to lead the group in the cool lobby of the old palace ... confused right after the keys, max (always the same) made me try even the door of our association!
All hot and sweaty we sprawled on the chairs and we unwrap!
...
conclude to give space to others with a simple, but heartfelt thanks ...

The TALPINA

0 comments:

Post a Comment