Saturday, October 25, 2008

Forgot Padlock Combination

Dinner in Tuscany the dark

DINNER IN THE DARK - Friday, October 24, 2008 at Mercy Street Vaiano Nuti, 2

MENU ' for those who missed the evening!
Starter: Toast with cream cheese and tomato sedanoCrostino frescoCrostino toscanoOlive ascolaneProsciutto or capocollo
First: Risotto with leek and taleggioTortelli tailoring with butter and sage
Seconds : Roll veal with veal stuffing vegetables with stuffing misteRollè carneFrittata vegetarian (vegetarian)
Vegetables: Potatoes in ghiottaDessert: tart marmellataAcqua, Wine, Coffee

aaa : Feedback wanted
ale gu: Hello everyone .... I think the dinner was a real blockbuster! the waiters were fantastic .. . Ready and able to make up for any inconvenience. .. (Slurp TORTELLI ADVANCED .. I COULD DO ALL NAMES !)... The cook has fainted! SUPER GIGIO but came into action and taken its place as usual ... the radio is crucial, because the kitchen is unable to manage the room ..... but most of all the waiters! that disappeared in the darkness like astronauts in space ...... maybe someone lost track of time .... It has been hard, but as solto gave us great satisfaction. ..... GREAT!

serene after walking blindfolded through the streets of Prato, I could have missed the dinner in the dark? Of course not ... What about a really good experience, strange eating without seeing the contents of the pot, so I ate without me too many problems, among other things was all delicious. But if I could see I would certainly avoid eating the toasted bread with tomatoes, Since it was the onion! Instead I ate it all and I liked everything. In fact, I woke up with quite a tummy full of them! Oh yes I forgot. .. Everyone seemed more distant than they were in reality, it was hard to follow the speeches and to talk to me I had to bring Concy, the only one that felt good was Bilotta, but I think that his voice was a attimino higher than usual. Even the table seemed bigger, but I had seen before, I knew his size, but once I found myself in the dark everything was different. One thing is sure ..... not even in the dark it is hard to find the mouth! But my compliments, and of course all the people who dealt with the "behind the scenes, go to the waiters, who were great, they served us in a very short time and we were pampered, Frank took care of my desk, very caring .... you are condemned to search of the "commensal gone" .. .. Seeking them several times .... while he was on the heels in .... reappeared only when fresh, when everything was lit!

francesca: Apart from the fact that at least once or twice did I do wrong table in the sense that I almost clearing the table and in one case I know well that I really started to clear other tables apart from the fact that when Alessio G., Clare and Daniel arrived they had to redo a piece Nylon curtain that obscured, as the steam of the kitchen had neutralized the tape that held it. Apart from the fact that at one point I was gone a fellow who asked me if he could go out to get some fresh air and when I got there was take it back, except that someone has run the sgrufato tortelli between the service and the other on a scale that is too slow and I do not eat at me because they were able to sgrufare dinner we have spaghetti with garlic and chili oil, except that the door of the restaurant opened only by ' Internal and every time I went out looking for the deceased managed to close out and I had to knock several times before some charitable soul could hear me and come ad aprire, a parte che una quoca si è sentita male per via del caldo che doveva esserci nella minuscola cucina,è andato tutto molto bene, le persone sono rimaste soddisfatte e noi pure anche se ho avuto dei momenti in cui sono andata in pallone e sono stata sul punto di chiamare"Chi l'ha visto". Mi sono però rifatta con le ciambelline e di sicuro ero meno di corsa di Massimo e Riccardo che aveva da servire due tavoli e di Alessio e Betta, nostri Maitres di sala! A proposito, Serena e Concetta, poi fatemi sapere che fine aveva fatto il vostro amico e se ha avuto una così brutta impressione per via del buio e del caldo che c'era! Io poi sono stata fortunata perché avevo un tavolo con un sacco di gente dell'Univoc che conoscevo. C'era l'Ilaria Spinelli who is now a member unavecchia moved to Terni, with her husband and father, Serena and the concept and the mythical Bilotta with whom I apologize for putting it in the bottom of the table and then it always served last.
I think I said everything and then I salute you, and I'm not before thanking all those who have made the dinner cooking in the dark, install and dismantle the exhibition, giving us steps, providing the material and in any other way that comes to mind.

up: A little race difference in S. Lucia but everything went well

max: then, considering that it was the first dinner we have done in the dark to the mercy of vaiano, I must say that in my view, the evening went just fine. belonging to small hitch, the normal organization of such an event, the evening slipped away without any major problems, despite the many courses to serve (this time there was also the first two) as well as time I do not think has been long enough 'is that at 23:20 the dinner was already servita.l' darkening the room, thanks to the volunteers who made the wee hours a few days earlier, was almost total, even asking the opinions of diners at the tables, the judgments were positivi.quindi that say?
thanking all those who have worked closely the success of this event, let's appointment in February 2009 for a new adventure in the dark!
greetings and look forward to other comments ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment